Offering over 600 square feet of private living space, the Arbutus Room is a comfortable, elegant place to stretch out and feel at home. Enjoy your time, relax on the balcony and look out over the Salish Sea and Gulf Islands. Delicious breakfasts are served fresh each morning. The private bathroom has a full-sized bathtub for a relaxing soak. This room is fully self-contained, with its own sitting area, private entrance, and everything you need to make your stay comfortable.
- Guest robes provided
- Comfortable queen size mattress with cozy feather bed
- Feather pillows, down duvet, 1000 thread-count linens
- Wireless high-speed internet, mobile phone service
- Satellite T.V. (36″ flat panel)
- Fridge, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, glassware and cutlery
- Iron and ironing board