ARMAND HEIGHTS GARDENS IS ADULT-ONLY
We strive to make your stay on beautiful Salt Spring Island just right for you. We are open throughout the year. If there is something we can do to make your stay with us more comfortable, please let us know.
Check-in time is 4 p.m. (please let us know if expect to arrive at a different time). Check-out time is 11:00 am. Due to insurance limitations, we do not offer pick-up or drop-off service to the ferries.
Our property is absolutely smoking free due to high allergy of the host. No candles, no pets, no drugs are allowed on property. Children are accepted from 14 years old on.
Please note that a small dog lives on the property, her name is Sky, and she is very friendly and will usually greet you upon arrival.
As guest at Armand Heights B&B you agree to the following house rules and conditions, which all must be met and respected during your stay with us:
- Please take off your shoes inside the rooms/ suites.
- Armand Heights B&B does not accept pets or children under 14 years old on its premises.
- The number of guests must be the same as stated on the reservation.
- Guests are not allowed to have visitors in the room/ suites or on the property.
- For groups or company reservations the booking party is liable and will be charged for any damages.
- It is not allowed bring your own pillows, blanket at Armand Heights Bed & Breakfast.
- The provided white towels are only for your personal use. Please don’t use them to clean dishes, tables, suitcases, or shoes. Please use the blue clothes that are provided for cleaning dishes, spills, etc. or use toilet paper.
- I provide make-up removal pads, please don’t use the white towels or facial clothes.
- This is a non-smoking property. Please don’ t let any smoke into the room/suites.
- Smoking, vaping, or e-cigarettes are not allowed inside or near any of the buildings. Please leave your cigarettes, etc. in your vehicle. Please also be careful when extinguishing your cigarettes as we live in a very dry forest with extreme fire hazard conditions for most of the summer.
- Burning candles anywhere on the property is not allowed.
- As some of the balcony spaces are shared, PLEASE don’t wonder beyond your balcony space, or create an environment not suitable for your neighbours.
- Before going to bed make sure the lights are shut off, inside and outside. Please open the balcony sliding door in the Sky Suite and the Arbutus room slowly and carefully.
- Quite times are from 10pm to 8am. Please respect your neighbors and host who resides in the rooms below.
- Please contact me before using the hot tub so I can provide you with the instructions and special towels. For more information see below.
- Before using the hot tub, please take a shower. The shower is located next to the hot tub.
- Bikes are not allowed to be brought into the room/suites or on the balconies.
- Please note that commercial vehicles need to park outside the property on the main road.
- Also, during winter, it is not possible to park inside the property due to the weather and snow conditions.
- When you are leaving, please put sign please the “make rooms” sign on the doorknob.
DAMAGE CHARGE AT ARMAND HEIGHTS B&B
In case you cause any damages, be advised that you will be charged as the following:
- For any broken glasses or cups, the triple of the purchase price will be charged, or you can replace them by buying a set for two persons.
- For any smoking, vaping, or SMOKING Marijuana (Cannabis) on the PROPERTY or BALCONY, Armand Heights B&B will charge you $800.00.
- For burning candles in the rooms of Armand Heights B&B will charge you $800.00
- For staining of towels, linen or beddings Armand Heights B&B will charge you $150.00. For damaging more expensive items Armand Heights B&B will charge you triple of the purchase price.
- For any missing cutleries, pillows, etc. in the room/suites Armand Heights B&B will charge you the quadruple of the purchase price.
H O T T U B R U L E S
- Please be advised that using the hot tub is at your own risk.
- Before using the hot tub, please contact me via my mobile number (250) 653-0077, so I can provide you with towels and explain/show you how to use it correctly.
- Shower before going into the hot tub, to rinse off any lotions or oily substances.
- The Hot tub can be used from 8am to 10pm from April 1st to September 30th. And from 9am to 9pm from October 1st to March 31st.
- It is absolutely forbidden to drink ANY ALCOHOL while using the hot tub or bring alcohol to the hot rub area.
- Please don’t put the cover of the hot tub directly on the deck. Please put it and lean it up against the rail across the house or wall.
- Please read the manufacturer’s note carefully before using the hot tub.
10% deposit is automatically charge to your card when you make a reservation. There is 15% applicable taxes on all prices. The balance of total amount has to be paid cash only upon arrival.
Our space is quite limited, therefore reservations are regarded as commitments. Cancellations or no shows will be charged the price of your reservation. If you book 3 or more rooms a down payment of half of the total booking sum is required via e-transfer, please contact me via email or phone.
Privacy of Your Information
In compliance with B.C.’s Personal Information Protection Act (PIPA) which became effective January 1, 2004, please note that any information collected in the course of finalizing a reservation is for the sole purpose of guaranteeing the reservation and/or of satisfying the requirements of the B.C. Hotel Guest Registration Act. Your information will never be shared with another organization for research or promotional purposes – as always, confidentiality is not only what you expect but also what we respect.